Medina Events

Sutherland Road E17 6Bh London (Central London) Map
Write a review Hired? Save

About Medina Events

Medina Events is a London based family run business boasting large experience in the wedding planning industry for Indian, Pakistani and Bengali brides and grooms. You will be guaranteed that your big day will be in the safest hands as they combine second to none services with a stylish approach.

Services offered

At Medina Events they specialise in Halal catering and all types of event management ranging from venue sourcing to wedding planning, from Dawah to conferences. They pride themselves in their talent to create and deliver customised events with gorgeous decor choices to put together an unforgettable experience for you.

How they work

Their experienced and professional staff will be delighted to help and assist you to help you make the right decision to design and create a successful and outstanding event, whether it is classic or contemporary.

  • Price From £20 to £40
  • Wedding size Smaller than 100 guests, between 100 and 300 guests, between 300 and 500 guests, bigger than 500 guests
  • Ceremonies Religious, environmentally Friendly, other
More details

More information about Medina Events

  • Services you offer:
    Venues
    Wedding favours
    Decoration
    Wedding invitations
    Wedding coordinator
    Caterers
  • Do you organise non-Christian religion weddings?
    Yes
  • What type of weddings are you specialised in?
    We at Medina Events specialise in Indian, Pakistani and Bengali cuisine to bring in fine dining experience to our customers. Our event management team is at hand to help you with planning your wedding
  • How do you work?
    We specialise in our decor to bring the best experience for our customers. We do a variety of decor choices to meet our clients personal choice. This varies from stages, colour themes to centres piece
  • What are the forms of payment?
    We take 30% of the payment for deposit and the rest of the 70% will be due one month prior to the event

Couples have also viewed:

  • Roberta Sabbatini
  • Arbre & RIVIÈRE
  • Steven Duggan Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events
Medina Events

Did you like this supplier?

Request pricing

2 Reviews for Medina Events


1.9 out of 5.0
  • Quality of the service 2.0
  • Professionalism 2.0
  • Flexibility 1.0
  • Value for money 2.5
  • Response time 2.0
  • Ash

    Ash Raymond · Married on 30 of October of 2019

    1.0
    • Quality of the service:
      1.0
    • Responsiveness:
      1.0
    • Value for money:
      1.0
    • Flexibility:
      1.0
    • Professionalism:
      1.0

    Never use medina

    I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Medina Events, After being told on Initial calls if at any point i was uncomfortable I could pull out I was forced to cancel my event with 9 months Notice but once the event passed ( After being told it will be resolved) I found out Afran of Medina had not cancelled the package hoping to hold on to his margins by reselling my package, Now i Understand these things happen and not everything is refundable but i can say Medina is a dishonest Vendor for anything no matter if its Décor Venue( Eventist Group) or even catering( Green Leaf), After Months of chasing these guys i have to give up at a £8000 loss in deposit. AVOID !!!

    Sent on 30/10/2019

See more reviews

Promotions Medina Events

Hired this supplier?