About Sandbanks Hotel
If you’re one of those couples who have always dreamed of celebrating their wedding on the beach, then in the sunny south of England, the Sandbanks Hotel is the idyllic place to do so. With superb service and professionalism, stylish cuisine, unique wedding suites, unbelievable backdrops and views, you have more than a few good reasons for having the time of your life with your loved ones in Dorset at the Sandbanks Hotel.
Facilities and capacity
Sandbanks Hotel is an ideal venue for wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships. Winner of Dorset Wedding Supplier’s ‘Wedding Planners of Year Award’, they can offer you:
The Compass Suite has everything a beach-loving couple could wish for. This delightful conservatory-style room has stunning panoramic views of the coastline plus access to a private terrace where couples can enjoy a drinks reception. The suite will comfortably seat 80 guests, with a chic fireplace in the centre to add an ambient glow to your wedding breakfast. For evening celebrations this suite can comfortably accommodate 120 guests.
At the Sandbanks Hotel you will be spoiled from the moment you first meet. As part of the most standard of their wedding packages you will be offered the following:
• Personal wedding co-ordinator thouroughout the planning and on your wedding day
• Red carpet for your arrival
• Dressed cake table with silver cake knife
• White linen tablecloths and napkins
• Bridal bouquet and grooms buttonhole from our florist
• Stationary including table plan, place cards and menus
• Accommodation and breakfast for the happy couple on their wedding night
• Bottle of house Prosecco in your room
• Menu tasting of your chosen dishes for the happy couple
• Access available from 10am (to dress the room only)
• Guest parking (subject to availability)
Many of Sandbanks Hotel's lovely 108 guest bedrooms feature sea or harbour views and balcony, many with the following facilities:
Enjoy up to seven miles of gorgeous golden beaches as Sandbanks Hotel is lovely placed on the Sandbanks Peninsula, with stunning panoramic views across the Jurassic coast.
More information about Sandbanks Hotel